Our care center has therapy teams licensed to work in many treatment modalities for residents with a multitude of clinical, occupational and cognitive needs. We encourage collaboration between residents’ physicians and community staff and ensure that medical orders and treatment plans are successfully carried out by our interdisciplinary team.
We’ve created an environment designed to help residents embrace everything life has to offer: a variety of menu options from our classically trained culinary team — served in a stylish dining room or in residents’ rooms — weekly lifestyle programming, and scheduled transportation within 15 miles for appointments, shopping trips and special events.
We create an individualized care plan for each resident after a comprehensive baseline assessment, which may include:
- Assistance with daily living activities, including bathing, oral care, grooming, dressing and eating
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Medication administration and monitoring
- Wound management and skin care
- Hydration and nutrition monitoring
- Coordination for hospice care
Vi at Palo Alto can also arrange for a variety of available services*:
- Pharmaceutical services
- Private duty assistant services
- Transportation and dry cleaning
- Ancillary medical supplies and services
- Salon and barbershop services
- Guest meals (advance reservations requested)
*Available for an additional fee and may be provided by a third party
Our private and semi-private rooms can be personalized with residents’ own touches to make them feel even more like home.
Every apartment includes:
- Private bathroom featuring easy-access shower with assist bars
- Daily light housekeeping, including bed making
- Individual climate control
- Laundering of towels and bed linens as needed
- A nurse call system
- Basic cable television
- Telephone with local service
Residents who are contracted with Vi for continuing care will continue to pay their independent living monthly fee after moving to our care center. Monthly fees do not change when residents move to a higher level of care, but ongoing, community-wide fee increases will continue to apply. There are charges for ancillary items and additional meals received while in our care center.
If a resident and their spouse are both contracted for continuing care and only one requires a higher level of care, one spouse will remain in independent living while the other moves to our care center. Both residents will continue to pay the monthly fee paid while residing in independent living. Their monthly fees will not change because of a move to a higher level of care, but ongoing, community-wide monthly fee increases will continue to apply. In addition, there are charges for ancillary items and additional meals received while in our care center.
For non-CCRC residents, costs for direct entry to our care center are charged at the current market rates.
We accept Traditional Medicare (Parts A & B) and Private Pay, and where the circumstances allow, we can process payment from other participating third-party or private insurance coverages.
Form successfully submitted
Thank you for reaching out. One of our team members will get in touch soon.