The grass has never been greener
The residents of Vi at Bentley Village love having an 18-hole, par-3 golf course of their very own, right here in the community.
NEWLY RENOVATED COURSE
About the course:
- Designed by noted golf course architect Gordon G. Lewis, designer of more than 170 courses
- Efficient layout facilitates faster play—you can enjoy a leisurely breakfast and still get in 18 holes before lunch!
- Recent redesign brought more water into play, especially on the back nine, so course is more challenging
- Enjoy no annual fees, no trail fees and no cart fees when using your own cart
- Vi at Bentley Village has its own golf pro, PGA Professional Stan Geer, who coordinates more than 200 resident tournaments annually, including scrambles, men’s and ladies’ member guest tournaments and club championships
- Our golf pro is available for lessons, whether you’re a novice or trying to fine-tune your game
- Competitive players can join our men’s and women’s golf association
- The new, fully stocked pro shop in the elegant East Clubhouse is operated by experienced staff, including PGA professionals
- In the off-season (May-October), take advantage of our reciprocal agreements with 30 other local clubs
Take a look around
Get an up-close look at Vi at Bentley Village: Explore our common spaces and outdoor areas in a video tour, browse photos of residents doing what they love, and see how we’re redefining senior living.