We provide environments and services that allow our residents to maintain a comfortable lifestyle. This includes:
- Three meals per day, featuring a wide variety of fresh and seasonal selections prepared by our classically trained executive chef
- Club-style dining room
- Weekly light housekeeping service
- Weekly personal laundry
- Scheduled transportation to shopping, events and medical appointments
Our care providers assess how much help residents need with activities of daily living (ADLs). This can include:
- Medication management and administration
- Nutritional intake and hydration monitoring
To care for the total well-being of every individual, we also arrange for an array of services available for an additional fee.*
- Pharmaceutical services
- Private Duty Assistant Services, transportation, laundry service and dry cleaning
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Ancillary medical supplies and services
- Salon and barbershop services
- Guest meals (reservations requested)
*May be provided by third-party providers
Broad Creek Care Center also offers short-term relief for primary caregivers through respite care services as occupancy and admission criteria allow.
Our assisted living apartments are designed to feel inviting, and residents are welcome to add personal touches to make them feel even more like home. All apartments are private.
- Private bathroom featuring easy-access shower with assist bars
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Basic cable television service
- Individual climate control
- All utilities and local phone service included in monthly fee
- Emergency call system
Assisted living residents pay a one-time fee, monthly fees for room and services, and incremental services and supplies, separate from TidePointe living fees. TidePointe residents pay a membership fee that provides priority access to Broad Creek Care Center.
The monthly or daily fee while residing in the care center is the market rate.
Form successfully submitted
Thank you for reaching out. One of our team members will get in touch soon.